The All About The Sisters Podcast
A weekly podcast series showcasing the brands and initiatives that can help you tailor your wellness to your specific needs.
Fans of the podcast are excited about the info being shared through the conversations with black thought leaders in the wellness community who so willingly share their insights, and provide solutions so you can take action about your health and wellness.
Today’s chat is with LJ Samuel, the Founder of Cupid’s Sting, an interpersonal violence reduction program, in response to the escalation in violence against women in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.
Episode Highlights with LJ Samuel
- The staggering rise of domestic abuse during the pandemic
- Holding young men accountable for their behaviors
- How organizations got creative with helping victims during the pandemic
- Cupid’s Sting
- Institute For Child Preparedness
- National Network Against Domestic Violence
- DC Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- American Bar Association
Are you or do you know a victim of domestic abuse? Please feel free to utilize one of the resources listed.
Also, feel free to drop a comment below or leave a review on iTunes. We value knowing what you think and this helps other women find the podcast as well.